Service Level Agreement
BDWEBIT understands the importance of network availability to our customers. Thus we are making commitments to our customers in the form of a Service Level Agreement (SLA). We have developed the following SLA to insure maximum performance and uptime.
Network Uptime Guarantee
BDWEBIT guarantees that the network will be available 99.5% of the time in a given month, excluding scheduled maintenance. If Network Availability does not meet our 99.5% uptime guarantee, credits will be made available to each client on a case by case basis, not to exceed 50% of their base monthly fee. Network uptime includes all network infrastructure including routers and switches but does not include services or software running on the client's server. Network downtime exists when a customer is unable to send data to or recieve from a server in our network and such failure is entered into our Trouble Ticket System. This downtime must be confirmed by our own monitoring services.
Power Availability Guarantee
BDWEBIT guarantees 100% uninterrupted electricity in a given month. If 100% uninterrupted electricity is not met, credits will be made available to each client on a case by case basis, not to exceed 50% of their base monthly fee. Power availability includes power from UPS's to each individual rack but does not include power supplies on individual servers.
- Delinquent customers.
- Scheduled maintenance.
- Any networks or network equipment not owned or controlled by BDWEBIT.
- Customers in breach of BDWEBIT's Terms and Conditions and Acceptable Use Policy.
- DNS (Domain Name Server) issues outside the direct control of BDWEBIT.
- Customers which run IRC/IRCd.
- Hardware failures. BDWEBIT stongly recommends the purchase of an additional harddrive or server for backups. All backups are the responsibility of the customer.
- Interruption of service caused by clients, their employees, customers, etc, including but not limited to over-utilization and misconfiguration.